Un rapport peut être lié à un évènement existant. Évènement 2624-2020
Témoin
NomAlexander F
Niveau d'expérience2/5
RemarquesI heard there was a meteor shower around this time and I have been noticing some clean cut claw marks across the sky. Just basic run of the mill meteors, the meteor shower was or is supposed to feature a special meteor, I forget its name
Emplacement
AdresseCold Lake, Alberta (CA)
Latitude54° 24' 38,32'' N (54,41°)
Longitude 110° 11' 46,07'' W (-110,2°)
Altitude538m
Temps et durée
Date et & Heure locale29/05/2020 02:00 MDT
Date et & Heure TU29/05/2020 08:00 UT
Durée≈3,5s
Direction
Direction de déplacementDu haut à gauche vers le bas à droite
Angle de descente93°
Déplacement
Azimut d'observation96°
Premier azimut90°
Première altitude47°
Dernier azimut98°
Dernière altitude42°
Luminosité et couleur
Magnitude-11
CouleurOrange, Yellow, Light Yellow with a distinctive black centre. The fireball split into two parts and fizzled out very quickly after that
Son simultané
ObservationInconnu
Remarques-
Son décalé
ObservationInconnu
Remarques-
Traînée persistante
ObservationUnknown
Durée-
Longueur-
Remarques-
Flash terminal
ObservationUnknown
Remarques-
Fragmentation
ObservationOui
RemarquesIt split into two parts, one part was 40% of the size original size and the other part 60%. The 40% size fizzled out at the same speed as the larger chunk, but as it broke off it slightly changed trajectory and went beside the larger chunk. Both dying quickly after